DSDo You Have That Special Someone?

(Full Downloads at the bottom of the post)

Valentine's Day is coming up and I thought I'd celebrate. Now if you've seen me on weekend nights, you've probably also heard me singing a slow jam or two. I don't know what it is, but I love that stuff and have coincidentally made two "love song" mixtapes. So here come the re-ups.




The first one is "Cake" from the Abolishing Ignorance series. And for those of you not familiar with african-american vernacular-

(From Urban Dictionary... I modified it a little bit)
To Cake (verb):
to engage in sexual activity
to cuddle
to sweet talk on the phone with your significant other


Also, I'll expand on the Abolishing Ignorance series. I think people are a little close-minded with their music choices, so I started a mixtape series that deliberately mixes different genres, languages, and countries, but sticks to a certain theme. "Cake" in particular, represents 11 different countries and 29 artists in a two part set.





-----
The second mixtape is LoveDigital, released over winter break.



The general theme on this one was pretty much the title of the tape. Electronic sounding music (not limited to autotune) with a sort or r&b twist. I personally recommend Love You Down by Trey Songz off of that one, it's good stuff.




Anyways... Indulge.

Download - "DSD Presents Abolishing Ignorance: Cake(Disc 1)"
Download - "DSD Presents Abolishing Ignorance: Cake(Disc 2)"
Download - "DSD Presents: LoveDigital"

0 comments: