DSDecides: 5 Favorite Songs Of the Week

Why are people always complaining that all music is bad now? I think they're just not looking hard enough. Here are a couple songs that have been on heavy rotation on the Ipod.


Cum - London

[I can't say I really like this song. It's only up here because of its "Really, nigga? Are you serious?" factor.]

Did It Again Remix - Shakira ft. Kid Cudi

[Love this song... also, enjoy the view.]

We Are Champions Remix - The Cool Kids & Hey Champ

[Goes extra extra hard.]

Won't Land - Wiz Khalifa

[I didn't think anyone could kill the Luchini beat, but the Wiz Kid did it. Mad props.]

Close the Door - Mike Posner

[I don't know why he didn't make this into an actual song. I'm actually kind of pissed this dude wasted such a sick beat.]

Broken Dreams - Basement Jaxx

[This song is pretty old, but I've been listening to it a lot recently. Don't worry too much about the video, its the only version of the song I could find on youtube.]



0 comments: