DSDeluge: Art out the Wazoo

So if have this problem... I like to be cool, calm, and collected at all times. [Obviously doesn't work 100% of the time] And one way to be able to do so without going completely insane is by putting things off.

For instance, I keep all my art blogs and whatnot in Google reader for easy access, but school got in the way [as always] and I couldn't get to read them all as quickly as I had wanted. So they were just piling up, 2000+ pieces of art/music waiting to be looked at/heard. When I went to check, I noticed I had a lot of reading to do and if I marked all of those pictures as read, I might miss out on a particularly pretty picture or something. What did I do? I ignored them for all of December because the thought of reading all of them was too mentally taxing.

In any case, I was feeling rather mentally spry today so I decided to dive in.
Have fun, loveloves.


P.S. : It took every ounce of my will not to make this entire post about Milo Manara and Gabriel Moreno. These artists should be locked up for making everyone else look bad.

While you're looking. Listen to Mark Meronek[Read: God]'s rendition of Nujabes[My second favorite producer after Lord Forreal]'s "Counting Stars"



[Via Popwhore - Abduzeedo - Billionaire Boys Club Blog - Gabriel Moreno - LooksLikeGoodDesign]





[Under - Jean Zapata]



[Angel's Decay - Jean Zapata]





 

 
[Milo Manara]

 
[Milo Manara]



[Milo Manara]



[Milo Manara]



[Jason Chan]



[Jason Chan]

0 comments: