DSD Presents: "All DSD'd Up [V.3]"



This is my first personal work in a minute. I'm glad I'm getting known better and better by the student body. I was going for a particular look and feel for this one. I can't really put my finger on what those were or where I got the inspiration from, but I can tell you that it looks like absolute trash unless you fullview and see the texture and whatnot.

And for the designers out there, I basically took a picture over a black background and made a couple effect layers above that one before putting a pink and blue gradient map on it [Hence the title] Then I masked the whole thing out so it was invisible. Afterwards, I used splatter/grunge brushes at varying opacities to kind of build up the face.

Shout out to the little sis for pointing some stuff out that was fixed shortly afterward with the quickness. [Hence the V.3]


Stock Image by: MariquaSunbird1

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/084/c/c/Face_Stock_8_by_mariquasunbird1.jpg

0 comments: