DSDeath: Skullptures by Kris Kuksi

I don't find these creepy at all. [though I always say that it wouldn't occur to someone to say they don't think something if they didn't think it].

I went through a little phase in my early years of highschool when I liked vampire-ish stuff. [Not that Twilight garbage, mind you] like Hellsing and I guess it kind of stuck with me.

Anyways, enough about me, enjoy these these sculptures and tell me what you think about them. The amount of detail that went into these is incredible. I feel like if I made one of these, it would be a wrap forever after that. That's so much work.


[Via Virtual Fun Zone]

http://www.psfk.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/Pics-Kris-Kuksis-Haunting-Toy-Sculptures-4.pngImage Hosted by ImageShack.usSculptures by Kris Kuksi1 Apocalyptic Sculptures by Kris KuksiSculptures by Kris Kuksi2 Apocalyptic Sculptures by Kris KuksiSculptures by Kris Kuksi5 Apocalyptic Sculptures by Kris KuksiSculptures by Kris Kuksi9 Apocalyptic Sculptures by Kris KuksiSculptures by Kris Kuksi23 Apocalyptic Sculptures by Kris KuksiSculptures by Kris Kuksi12 Apocalyptic Sculptures by Kris KuksiSculptures by Kris Kuksi24 Apocalyptic Sculptures by Kris KuksiSculptures by Kris Kuksi36 Apocalyptic Sculptures by Kris KuksiSculptures by Kris Kuksi40 Apocalyptic Sculptures by Kris KuksiSculptures by Kris Kuksi44 Apocalyptic Sculptures by Kris KuksiSculptures by Kris Kuksi48 Apocalyptic Sculptures by Kris KuksiSculptures by Kris Kuksi67 Apocalyptic Sculptures by Kris KuksiSculptures by Kris Kuksi69 Apocalyptic Sculptures by Kris KuksiSculptures by Kris Kuksi70 Apocalyptic Sculptures by Kris KuksiSculptures by Kris Kuksi37 Apocalyptic Sculptures by Kris Kuksi

Kris Kuksi - "The Plague Parade: Opus 2" Walkthrough from Arrested Motion on Vimeo.

0 comments: