Sour Patch Fruits: Death by Malic AciDSD

Some people [maybe you] are addicted to cigarettes. They might be driving late at night and have to stop what they're doing to hit up a gas station and buy some smokes.

I'm not a fan of cigarettes, but I have a similar problem that drives me to gas stations late at night. Watermelon Sour Patch Kids.

You might not take it terribly seriously, but this addiction keeps me from doing everyday activities. Its rather serious. And maybe I'm behind, but I'll tell you something else that's serious. These Sour Patch Fruits.


I just had these tasty muhfuckas for the first time and I think my life might have been changed. Do yourself a favor and holla at some. I'm gonna buy some wholesale and stock my spot this year and I'll tell you all ahead of time you can't have any.

0 comments: