The Great OutDSDoors: Photography by Laurent Laveder

So I guess this guy likes to play with the Moon. Its really amazing what you can do with a camera and nature. Unfortunately, however, there are insects outside and I don't fuck with that. I'll leave it to this guy to make this stuff like this that's completely bonkers.

By the way, I think its of note that this is photography, not photoshopography. I don't think these pictures had any editing done to them at all.

And on the music tip:
"Man on the Moon" - Kid Cudi
Sick track from when I used to actually like dude. I dunno what happened to him, but he seems to be making his new fanbase happy. Hat tip to you, sir.

"Space Between Two Worlds" - Nujabes and/or(?) Fat Jon
This song is pretty chill. And the title goes well w/ the theme of the post. If you don't know about Nujabes, he was a Japanese hip-hop/jazz producer and also my second favorite producer after Lord Forreal. Look thta [Japanese] nigga up. You won't be disappointed... unless you don't like hip-hop or Jazz.

"Aquarium" - Nosaj Thing
Dude's this beast from California. He basically makes kinda downtempo electo-techno-experimental type ish. This is the song Cudi rapped over for Man on the Moon.

Pick one, scroll slowly, and take it innnnn



Enjoyjoy


[Via The Awesomer]

0 comments: