DSDJ

Hey, sorry I haven't been updating regularly. Midterms suck. Procrastination sucks, too.

I've been trying my hand at producing music and here are my two most recent instrumentals.

I'm a fan of "shake the earth and cause a police chase if you play it in your car" bass, so I suggest wearing headphones in order for the song to sound right. Otherwise it might sound a little hollow or unoriginal.

Here's the first one. I named them random things, those aren't the real names. This one is more or less finished. I suggest you listen to the intro, first verse, and then first chorus, then skip to the hook(or whatever that is) and then listen to the outro if you want to hear all the different parts instead of a loop.


This is the second one. It's not even close to being finished, but I guess it's the shell of an old school sounding beat. If you have any ideas for stuff I should add on to it, hit up the comment box below. I really love getting comments and sincerely thank the people that left some last time. It made me happy.


I'd write more, but I'm late for a haircut. I hope you guys liked them... peace.

0 comments: