DSDope: GraySapphire

Disclaimer: In case you don't read anything else below, which you very well might not. I DID NOT DRAW/HAVE ANY PART IN THE CREATION OF THIS ART!!! THIS ART IS THE PROPERTY OF GRAYSAPPHIRE

---

There's an artist in everybody(... well almost everybody). Sometimes it just takes seeing the right type of inspiration to get you thinking right. In case I somehow don't inspire you enough, here are some artists that don't necessarily inspire me but more or less make me jealous and sad that I can't have style like them.

Check these guys out.

GraySapphire
has her own unique swag as an artist. That's basically all I'm looking for in a dope designer. Like, you can see her stuff and you know its hers.

Off the Wall - GraySapphire - (Click here for original Version)

(Please check out her entire gallery at Graysapphire.deviantart.com I'm trying to put you on to her as an artist, not just display talent!)

GraySapphire - Whisper


GraySapphire - Strange Love

0 comments: