DSDelivery: Lupe Fiasco's Follow the Leader Mixtape

Let's make one thing clear. I am on Lupe Fiasco's nuts like HIV on a Gary prostitute. (No homo) This mixtape is hot FIRE. If you haven't listened to The Cool yet, don't even worry about it. Most of it is on here.



I never thought Lupe was capable of delivering even a semi-club banger, but I was wrong. He keeps his rhyming style, but switches the instrumental up and it works. I'd recommend a track to you, but they're all sick, so I'll just give you the whole thing.

We On - Gemstones ft. Lupe Fiasco
This should get its own post because it's actually a Gemstones song.(It's on both his mixtape an Lupe's) Get his mixtape, too. Testimony of Gemstones. It's just as raw as Lupe's.

Lupe Fiasco: Follow the Leader

Cheers, niggas.

2 comments:

Dallas Wright said...

That Testimony of Gemstones is dope. My guy put me on a few weeks back. It's interesting to see how much he's changed since Untamed Beast.

DSD said...

I actually found out about that mixtape from your blog, lol. Yeah, it's some amazing shit.