DSDiscovery: Google Chrome


So... I think the people at Google are aliens. They somehow made a whole new internet browser and kept it secret for all this time and are allegedly releasing it tomorrow.

That is some sneaky ninja ass shit. Britney Spears can't pick a wedgie in public without it getting broadcast to the whole world but a multi-billion dollar company can develop an entire internet browser that is set to rival Firefox and Internet Explorer.

They even made a comic about it.

Cop it tomorrow when it comes out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

FYI, if you are ever considering using google chrome.. You should know that gmail was rated as having the worst privacy policy of any major e-mail server. I can imagine that Chrome will only take mining of your personal data to a whole new level.

DSD said...

I'm not planning on blowing up any national landmarks so I don't think my private data's a super big deal.

Thanks for the heads up to other readers though.

Anonymous said...

very revolutionary...did you download it?

x

DSD said...

Nope, I ended up sticking w/ Firefox.