DSD Presents: "InfecteDSD"

A little music to set the mooDSD.







I didn't quite know what to do with this one at first. I was originally going to do a glamour retouch of a human model, but then I figured I'd rather do something a little more fun.

So as I was searching through my stock pictures, I saw a picture that particularly caught my eye.


[Photo by Katanaz Stock]


This beautifully detailed stock picture by Katanaz Stock hit the spot for me. I couldn't quite figure out what I want to do with it, but after a little brainstorming, I decided on the usual black blue and pink design with splatter patterns. And I guess that's all there was to it.

If you click the image below, you can see the super high-res version. I think the smaller one looks a tiny bit better, but that's up to you to decide.

0 comments: