DSDoing it Another Way: Flash


[Click and hold down to see the original picture]


So over the summer/last couple of years, I've been trying to get good with macromedia flash. It's much easier, in my opinion than having to code the javascript/css for image rollovers, so now when I post images, the before/after images will be done with flash.

So basically, the original picture is the after pic and if you click and hold your mouse button down it will show you the old version.

This was a picture I was originally not going to put out because I didn't like it very much, but it really shows how subtle changes can really change a picture up. I did a bunch of edits as far as lighting and cleaning up her face went and then I did a little digital cosmetic surgery on her nose and lips. Now with the rollover, it's easier to tell what all I changed.
[Stock by Pufuliciculipici]

Ciaociao for nownow.

[Note: Resizing pictures in flash is a pain. I'll include the original so you can see it in full resolution]

0 comments: