"Tell Me What You DSDon't Like About Yourself"

(IMPORTANT. As always, remember you can click on the pictures to see them in full quality.)


(Before)

I posted this on FB, but I'm not sure if you've all seen it in full quality. I also made some small edits to the previous version.

I decided to make this picture as a practice design because I saw these bomb ass party flyers on DeviantArt and was wondering what made mine so inferior. Looking back, I think I could have done so much better on previous flyers/invitations.

("Red Light Distrikt" KAPsi Party Flyer I made Last Winter)

So I tried to look at as many artists as I could in order to see what parts of my technique I could improve on.

(Final Result)

I like how the colors turned out. I can't completely say it was on purpose, but it definitely wasn't an accident either. :-p

In any case, I originally started this blog so that I could work on you guys's pictures, not stock models and stuff. Aside from the fact that it's against my anti-creepiness policy, I can't use pictures off Facebook even if you give me your permission because Facebook compresses images and absolutely rapes the quality if you have any pictures you want me to fix up, e-mail me a high quality version (straight off the camera or your pc) at cjosn14@gmail.com

Peace

0 comments: