DSDigging Around: Youtube Roundup

I'll give you guys a break from paintings and photography. Everyone loves browsing Youtube when they should be doing productive things. And everyone loves finding good videos while they're browsing.

I'm saving you the hassle! Here are a couple videos I've dug up for you so you can get back to work faster!

No need to thank me. Just doing my job. :-p




[This guy is such a beast. He has plenty of other videos that make you appreciate the fact that hip hop and rock aren't two completely different genres and that covers of songs can still manage to be creative]



[Throwback. I love how he makes his guitar basically sing. Great artist. I never thought I'd see anyone make [Birthday Sex] sound so good except maybe Whitney Toyloy...]


[Mark Meronek and Justin Ong basically force you not to sleep on them by giving you a whiff of that good shit. Savor it. Jazz/Hip-Hop fusion? Please, sir, may I have another?]


[This is kind of sad on one hand and kind of funny on the other. It shows the repeated lyrics, themes, and unpaid advertising shown by rappers. I'd personally rather rap about my [imaginary] brandless ice in my music than about drinking specifically Grey Goose, especially if I could get paid for rapping about said product. But I mean, who am I to tell them what to do. Most of them are smart people that can make their own decisions.... right?]


[This one isn't a song. It's the trailer to the highly anticipated Final Fantasy XII. Before you call me a nerd, watch the video and then come back and tell me that you don't think it's amazing that they've gotten to where they are from this(Final Fantasy III) within most of our lifetimes. Alright, now you can go ahead and call me a nerd, but my point still stands.]

0 comments: